Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Holly Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Holly Springs. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Mississippi – including Holly Springs & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Holly Springs need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Holly Springs?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Holly Springs. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Holly Springs Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Holly Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Holly Springs? MS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Holly Springs
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves Holly Springs and the surrounding area: