Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Liberty. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Liberty. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Mississippi – including Liberty & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Liberty should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Liberty?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Liberty. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Liberty Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Liberty, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Liberty? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Liberty
MS Tree Trimming serves Liberty and neighboring communities: