Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Mount Olive. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mount Olive. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Mississippi – including Mount Olive & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Mount Olive need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mount Olive?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Mount Olive. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Mount Olive Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mount Olive, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mount Olive? MS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mount Olive
MS Tree Trimming serves Mount Olive and neighboring communities: