Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Artesia. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Artesia. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Mississippi – including Artesia & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Artesia need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Artesia?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Artesia. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Artesia Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Artesia, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Artesia? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Artesia
MS Tree Trimming serves Artesia and the surrounding area: