Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Mississippi. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mississippi. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Mississippi – including Jackson, Gulfport & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Mississippi homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Mississippi. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mississippi, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of Mississippi:
Jackson • Gulfport • Southaven • Biloxi • Hattiesburg • Olive Branch • Tupelo • Meridian • Greenville • Madison • Clinton • Pearl • Horn Lake • Oxford • Brandon • Starkville • Ridgeland • Columbus • Pascagoula • Vicksburg • Gautier • Ocean Springs • Hernando • Laurel