Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Olive Branch. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Olive Branch. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Mississippi – including Olive Branch & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Olive Branch should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Olive Branch?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Olive Branch. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Olive Branch Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Olive Branch, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Olive Branch? MS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Olive Branch
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves Olive Branch and the surrounding area: