Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Pearl. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pearl. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Mississippi – including Pearl & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Pearl need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pearl?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pearl. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Pearl Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pearl, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pearl? MS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pearl
MS Tree Trimming serves Pearl and neighboring communities: