Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Oxford. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oxford. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Mississippi – including Oxford & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Oxford homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oxford?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oxford. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Oxford Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oxford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oxford? MS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oxford
MS Tree Trimming serves Oxford and communities nearby: