Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Carrollton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Carrollton. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Mississippi – including Carrollton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Carrollton homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Carrollton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Carrollton. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Carrollton Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Carrollton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Carrollton? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Mississippi homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Carrollton
MS Tree Trimming serves Carrollton and neighboring communities: