Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Drew. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Drew. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Mississippi – including Drew & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Drew homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Drew?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Drew. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Drew Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Drew, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Drew? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Drew
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves Drew and the surrounding area: