Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Edwards. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Edwards. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Mississippi – including Edwards & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Edwards homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Edwards?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Edwards. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Edwards Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edwards, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edwards? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edwards
MS Tree Trimming serves Edwards and communities nearby: