Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Escatawpa. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Escatawpa. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Mississippi – including Escatawpa & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Escatawpa homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Escatawpa?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Escatawpa. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Escatawpa Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Escatawpa, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Escatawpa? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Escatawpa
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves Escatawpa and neighboring communities: