Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Fayette. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fayette. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Mississippi – including Fayette & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fayette should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fayette?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fayette. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Fayette Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fayette, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fayette? MS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Mississippi homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fayette
MS Tree Trimming serves Fayette and neighboring communities: