Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Friars Point. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Friars Point. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Mississippi – including Friars Point & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Friars Point need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Friars Point?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Friars Point. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Friars Point Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Friars Point, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Friars Point? MS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Friars Point
MS Tree Trimming serves Friars Point and the surrounding area: