Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Hickory. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hickory. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Mississippi – including Hickory & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Hickory need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hickory?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hickory. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Hickory Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hickory, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hickory? MS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hickory
MS Tree Trimming serves Hickory and neighboring communities: