Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Houston. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Houston. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Mississippi – including Houston & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Houston need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Houston?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Houston. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Houston Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Houston, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Houston? MS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Houston
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves Houston and communities nearby: