Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Long Beach. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Long Beach. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Mississippi – including Long Beach & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Long Beach need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Long Beach?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Long Beach. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Long Beach Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Long Beach, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Long Beach? MS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Long Beach
MS Tree Trimming serves Long Beach and communities nearby: