Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Louisville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Louisville. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Mississippi – including Louisville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Louisville homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Louisville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Louisville. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Louisville Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Louisville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Louisville? MS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Louisville
MS Tree Trimming serves Louisville and communities nearby: