Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Magee. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Magee. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Mississippi – including Magee & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Magee homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Magee?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Magee. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Magee Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Magee, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Magee? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Mississippi homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Magee
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves Magee and communities nearby: