Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Metcalfe. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Metcalfe. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Mississippi – including Metcalfe & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Metcalfe homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Metcalfe?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Metcalfe. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Metcalfe Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Metcalfe, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Metcalfe? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Metcalfe
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves Metcalfe and communities nearby: