Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Monticello. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Monticello. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Mississippi – including Monticello & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Monticello need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Monticello?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Monticello. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Monticello Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Monticello, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Monticello? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Monticello
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves Monticello and neighboring communities: