Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Montrose. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Montrose. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Mississippi – including Montrose & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Montrose homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Montrose?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Montrose. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Montrose Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montrose, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montrose? MS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montrose
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves Montrose and communities nearby: