Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in New Albany. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Albany. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Mississippi – including New Albany & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services New Albany homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Albany?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in New Albany. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The New Albany Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Albany, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Albany? MS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Albany
MS Tree Trimming serves New Albany and neighboring communities: