Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in New Hope. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Hope. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Mississippi – including New Hope & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services New Hope homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Hope?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Hope. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The New Hope Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Hope, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Hope? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Mississippi homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Hope
MS Tree Trimming serves New Hope and communities nearby: