Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Plantersville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Plantersville. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Mississippi – including Plantersville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Plantersville homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Plantersville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Plantersville. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Plantersville Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Plantersville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Plantersville? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Plantersville
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves Plantersville and the surrounding area: