Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Port Gibson. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Port Gibson. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Mississippi – including Port Gibson & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Port Gibson homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Port Gibson?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Port Gibson. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Port Gibson Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Port Gibson, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Port Gibson? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Port Gibson
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves Port Gibson and neighboring communities: