Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Sallis. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sallis. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Mississippi – including Sallis & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Sallis need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sallis?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sallis. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Sallis Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sallis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sallis? MS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Mississippi homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sallis
MS Tree Trimming serves Sallis and the surrounding area: