Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Scooba. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Scooba. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Mississippi – including Scooba & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Scooba homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Scooba?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Scooba. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Scooba Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Scooba, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Scooba? MS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Mississippi homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Scooba
MS Tree Trimming serves Scooba and the surrounding area: