Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shannon. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shannon. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Mississippi – including Shannon & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Shannon homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shannon?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Shannon. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Shannon Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shannon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shannon? MS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shannon
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves Shannon and communities nearby: