Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Shaw. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shaw. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Mississippi – including Shaw & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Shaw need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shaw?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Shaw. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Shaw Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shaw, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shaw? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shaw
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves Shaw and communities nearby: