Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shelby. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shelby. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Mississippi – including Shelby & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Shelby homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shelby?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Shelby. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Shelby Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shelby, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shelby? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Mississippi homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shelby
MS Tree Trimming serves Shelby and neighboring communities: