Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Sledge. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sledge. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Mississippi – including Sledge & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Sledge should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sledge?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sledge. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Sledge Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sledge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sledge? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sledge
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves Sledge and the surrounding area: