Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Smithville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Smithville. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Mississippi – including Smithville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Smithville homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Smithville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Smithville. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Smithville Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smithville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smithville? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smithville
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves Smithville and neighboring communities: