Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Martin. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Martin. That’s where we come in! MS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Mississippi – including St. Martin & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services St. Martin homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Martin?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Martin. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. Martin Tree Pruning Process
MS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Martin, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Martin? MS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Mississippi homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Martin
MS Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Martin and neighboring communities: